07 August 2008

Developing Times

There are times when life is chaotic. But sometimes in the midst of it, I find absolution. The last few days, my mind has been clearly consumed with what is next for me and what I need to do to get there. I'm inspired and working up the energy and motivation to fuel it. So here is a snapshot of things lately:

A little of this-

And of course this guy...

Then more of this-


As a result of this-"Desperation 08"


More to come...

4 comments:

  1. high fives on the cahill book. that one's on my shelf waiting for its turn to be read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually got it at your suggestion! props to amos...actually two gold stars for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate

    ReplyDelete
  4. "no kidding MON, if dis is torture, chain me to da wall!" wink.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.