18 January 2009

Documenting the World, Wk 9 &10

I believe that I am a week behind on these so to make it up to you, here are two weeks worth of the world around me. Enjoy!

Wk9:
When this man passed me on the beach, Ernest Hemingway came to mind and for what reason, I don't know. But this man was solemn, like he was taking in the sight, like this was what he needed. He gave me a weak smile when he walked by, and that was all. I wonder what was on his mind or why he needed to walk out by the beautiful ocean that day. I call this- "The Old Man and The Sea."




Wk10:
You rise in the East,
Manipulating color
Your beauty profound,
over the deep waters.
Graceful assent
& Massive with power
I breathe it all in
Crisp
in the morning hours.
~Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.