12 November 2009

This Week

While I realize my commentary for the month of November has been short, there are a few articles I want to direct you attention to....more to come soon.

**Lou Dobbs, the last of the original CNN anchors has resigned his position with the Network.

**Carrie Prejean is in the news again, and this time with a book. And she completely made a fool of herself on Larry King Live. Seriously, Larry, inappropriate?! Someone drag her out of the spotlight please.

**One Third of the homeless in the United States are veterans. This is an outrageous reflection on the Militray's post-treatment of it's men and women who've served tirelessly.

**Vangaurd Journalism on Current TV produced an interesting piece on the porn industry and it's web development ideas in a slumping economy. While I am not a fan of pornographic content, I thought that the outlook of this piece, focusing on the business and techonolgy was very well done.

**Rolling Stone did an interesting article on the new Lady Gaga video release. According to the talented, creative and shocking star: her inspiration had many inspirations including Alfred Hitchcock and she took time to work with Frances Lawrence from I Am Legend.

**And while Pluto still might not be a planet, it's back in the game as Wired Magazine talks about scientists love for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.