24 December 2008

Documenting the World, Wk 6, Together

This is a picture close to my heart. I look at it and I reflect this past year, all the love that was shared between these two people. I see their similarities and I see their differences. I love how this photo turned out. I love the colors and just the togetherness they show. I was inspired by several and convinced by one to try this shot out and I'm thrilled that I did. It's my favorite. It leaves out their faces and shows their action. It has a taste of rugged grace and I cannot help but want to play, be around this loving couple. Yes, it's true, I'm the one with holes in my jeans, and Richie, the boy next to me. This is us, taking a time out from our busy schedules just to be and enjoy each other's company.

I hope that you, too are able to spend the holidays with the ones you love the most!
Merry Christmas 
To All, and To All a Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I know I'm shallow, but I'd really like to see who it is in the picture. I know, I know ... I already know who it is. I just hate incomplete stories ... even if it is told in picture(s).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha....can't stand cliff-hangers, eh?? i love the mysterious! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.