30 September 2009

Plugging IN

Hey Everyone~ Fall is here, and October starts tomorrow. Time for the leaves to turn colors, pumpkin pie to made, plans for creepy costumes in the works, and who can forget celebrating all the (pink) women and their boobs out there?...yes, October is here. Lovely isn't it? To get you started, here are some bouts around the web. You'll be glad you clicked.

**News You Can Use:
--Apparently according to one study German men are smelly and terrible the in bedroom. I assure you, it's not Cosmo's quiz.

--If Ahmadinejad had a Gmail account....

--A study in England & Europe has given a number heroin addicts doses of heroine as a way to ween them off the drug. So far, several patients have rehabilitated. But still couldn't this be seriously dangerous?

--A recent article discussed the treatment of women in the work place during the 1940s: thankfully feminist movement followed

**Blogs:
--Maybe you heard, maybe you didn't, but Walmart recently decided to return the motor home of a young well educated homeless woman. Her story is somewhat fascinating.

**Goings on:
--It's Breast Cancer Awareness mo. and Yoplait is asking everyone to save their pink lids! I know I am. Every lid is 10 cents toward the Susan B. Koman foundation. For information on Breast Cancer, click HERE.

--After 40 weeks of Documenting the World Pictures, I am mauling over a number of slots for a Coffee Table book that will include both Photography & Writing. I hope and expect it will come out for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.