--Tucker Carlson of MSNBC wrote a brilliant article on why Jon Stewart isn't funny anymore. Check it out.
--Rockville, CA is the webisode show by Josh Shwartz (The OC, Gossip Girl). The plot moves quick, but the bands make for good music and the characters are identifyable.
--Kings is an intriguing show broadcasted on NBC. It is a loose interprutation on the life of David in a modern setting. I'm interested in following it, more out of curiousity than anything. You can watch it on Hulu.com.
--I have begun posting pictures of Salon Modello. I did their photo shoot a few weeks ago and the photos are turning out beautiful. You can see them on my Flickr page..
--And Battlestar Galactica (yes, you heard me right) ended it's final show with a bang. Loose ends for the plot and the characters were tied up fairly well. There were a lot of great mini monologues at the end discussing the very aspect of human nature and even spirituality.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.