04 August 2009

Shoot & Dance

August has proven to be the start of a very busy season. As I have been slightly absent from the blog- here is a quick update:

This past weekend, I spent four days shooting (along w/ a few other photographers) for Incarnation, from Dance 101, a production that included dance, video and an underlining story. The entire event was produced by Charles "Bubba" Carr who serves as the Artistic Director for the studio. The local Atlanta paper, Creative Loafing even mentioned the performances. And I have to say, they were beautiful. The costuming, the music, the choreography, and the video were profoundly intertwined. The dancers themselves, also did very well.

I continue to efforts into a short-film documentary series. The editing for the first webisode is going well, and I look forward to a finished product before the end of the month. Of course, I will finish, only to start another.

While my coming website is severely under construction, it is coming.

For now, dear readers, here are a few more pix from Incarnation:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.