20 August 2009

A Time for Everything

As fall approaches I am aware of the season's change. About a week and a half ago, walking along the water's edge; I spent a few moments reflecting what's been on my mind as well as the things coming. My toes sunk underneath the sand and the ocean waves seemed reassuring. I couldn't help but smile. What I thought about, what I prayed about was peaceful, exciting, thrilling and perfect.

I have spent some time reviewing the places on my heart to visit by way of humanitarian aid this year. While there are places all over the world I want to visit, to see, to study or to photograph, there are some that I just want to go with the intention of bring a sense of life and social justice.

There is definitely a change in the air coming, and I welcome it. The rest of the week was peaceful and I was grateful for the rest and comfort of the waves day and night for a week.

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting time to look forward and realize change is coming!! I'm anxious for you to see what is ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll see...the rest of this year should be pretty interesting and hopefully a successful lead into next year.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.