
Questions
What rides the wave of my past?
Who knows
From where it comes
or how it goes?
When it changes
And why it begins
What it will say
Who it will ask to listen
Is a mystery displaced~ where
I cannot know how to understand
When-ever do I ask
"why ever was this the plan?"
Lost in what I do
Who knew
this is where I'd be
how time just flew
When did it begin
Or why did end?
My past and present is what I know
Who will chage it but me?
Where-as now my future
How I hold to be
Why I stand for it all
Only me
so when did you become a poet? =)
ReplyDeleteoh, i've sort of always been one. writers tend to be somewhere in there...but it's a more reserved form of art for me. nevertheless, i can let it out when various occasions arise...wink wink
ReplyDelete