This is probably one of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving weekend. The little man is getting bigger every time I see him. He's articulate, for as much as he can be at 2, and he's fun to watch. After this picture was taken he wanted to go behind the little field behind the cabin and just run...and he couldn't do it unless someone went with him. So I joined him and we ran all the way across the fence and back. It was really cute! With intelligent and colorful parents; he will definitely grow up to be one smart kid and certainly very active.
30 November 2008
Documenting the World, Week 3
This is probably one of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving weekend. The little man is getting bigger every time I see him. He's articulate, for as much as he can be at 2, and he's fun to watch. After this picture was taken he wanted to go behind the little field behind the cabin and just run...and he couldn't do it unless someone went with him. So I joined him and we ran all the way across the fence and back. It was really cute! With intelligent and colorful parents; he will definitely grow up to be one smart kid and certainly very active.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is a great picture...what a cute kid!
ReplyDeleteha ha thanks, that he is, that he is
ReplyDelete