I recently began sharing with you, my readers, the stories of the people I meet on the street. I have been calling it "Project Homeless," (My blog) but the truth is- this is not a new project, rather, it is simply the first time, in several years, I have had such an avenue to share the stories with you.
And ever so quickly- the idea has caught on.
Recently I met a new friend, Sarah Balter, who was interested in journalism and was curious about my experience. Through the course of several tangent discussions I began talking to her about my experience and my heart for the homeless people in America.
She got so excited, she went out, on her own, and spoke with people panhandling the streets. Sarah is now part of "Project Homeless." (Sarah's blog) I consider it a collaborative effort- and I hope that you, too, will be inspired.
this is really cool ash. i never really picked up what you were doing when i read the other blog posts on this. but now, i do. and i may try it out one of these days... i do take a lot of street photography pics so maybe i can pair it with a story or two.
ReplyDeleteawesome, lead...i love your photography. i can only imagine the stories behind them can be pretty cool.
ReplyDelete