Wow. The pictures came out great -- except the one of me. I hate my natural smile. All I see is crinkly eyes, heavy eyelids and an overbite (thanks, by the way, for enhancing them with whitening). My "picture smile" is much cuter. But enough of my vanity (can I really EVER get enough?). I can't wait to see the rest. You REALLY have a great eye. you know who
Wow. The pictures came out great -- except the one of me. I hate my natural smile. All I see is crinkly eyes, heavy eyelids and an overbite (thanks, by the way, for enhancing them with whitening). My "picture smile" is much cuter. But enough of my vanity (can I really EVER get enough?). I can't wait to see the rest. You REALLY have a great eye.
ReplyDeleteyou know who
actually, i did not use any editorial tool to whiten your teeth. that's al-natural my friend. you have whiter teeth than you realize.
ReplyDeleteand seriously, thanks.
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.
ReplyDeletethank you darling friend of mine
ReplyDelete